We have terms and conditions of hire which are listed below and in order for us to hire any unit they must be complied with. This will ensure that we will always be able to provide a professional service and make your party a safe and fun place to be.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF HIRE
The safe operation of the castle becomes the hirer's responsibility once set up.
- All payments are to be made upon delivery of the equipment. Full payment is due no less than 1 week prior to your event. For last minute bookings, full payment is due upon set up of the equipment.
- Cancellations within a seven day period prior to the event will still be chargeable in full. If cancelled before this, all bookings are subject to a 50% cancellation fee due to the administration, preparation and event management that will have taken place.
- The hirer is responsible for measuring the space on which the equipment will be sited. The hirer will be charged a delivery fee if it is found upon arrival that the equipment will not fit or the site is totally unsafe.
- It is the responsibility of the hirer to arrange appropriate lighting if the event is to be held during the evening or night.
- Please prepare the site prior to our arrival. In the summer months we run to a tight schedule to ensure all our customers are delivered to and collected from on time. Our delivery staff may not be able to wait whilst the access and or site is cleared and prepared.
- The site area needs to be free from stones, sharp objects such as washing line pole sockets, dog mess, and excessive mud. If there are any overhanging trees or bushes encroaching on the site area of the inflatable, these will need to be pruned back prior to our arrival. The unit cannot be sited where any side of it is brushing up against bushes, trees, fences etc...
- The hirer is responsible for any damage to or loss of the equipment and will be responsible for the cost of any specialist cleaning, repair or replacement of the inflatable.
- Your inflatable will be supplied in a good and clean condition. We do expect the unit to be clean on collection. If you need to clean any soiling prior to our collection, please use a damp cloth only. Solvents & other cleaning chemicals must not be used.
- Any inflatable must not be used in severe weather conditions. The safety instructions supplied instruct you as to the procedure in the event of the weather turning severe during your event.
- We reserve the right to cancel your booking on safety grounds if the weather is severe.
- For overnight bookings there is a £150 cleaning deposit payable on the day which will be refunded when we collect providing the unit is found to be clean and in good order.
- Two forms of identification are required for overnight bookings . A utility bill showing your address and another form of ID showing your name & signature such as a driving licence. We will be unable to proceed with the overnight hire if you fail to provide identification.
- If you are organizing an event or party where adults will need to use the equipment then please order adult grade units. Strictly no adults allowed on any children's inflatable. Adult equipment is made very differently from children's castles. Adults using children's castles can cause damage to the unit and injury to users.
- We deliver our units in the morning and collections are made from 5.30pm on a geographical basis. We try to accommodate specific delivery and collection times. Collections after 8pm can incur an additional cost.