Foosball / Table Football
Foosball or Table Football as it is more commonly known is a great game which can be played by 2, 3 or 4 players.
To begin the game, the ball is served through a hole at the side of the table, or simply placed by hand at the feet of a figure in the center of the table. The initial serving side is decided with a coin toss. Players attempt to use the figures mounted on rotating bars to kick the ball into the opposing goal. The first team to score 10 goals wins.
Foosball can only be hired indoors or under a marquee.
- Full Size table suitable for competitions
- 144 cm (l) x 76 cm (w) x 88 cm – 91 cm (h)
- Suitable for children, teens and adults
- Played by 2 to 4 players
- 16mm high resistance steel safety telescopic rods
- Roller bearings improve the speed of the game and reduce stress on players’ wrists
- Green background with white lines to look like a football ground
- For indoor hire only
Foosball is available to hire in Worcestershire, Gloucestershire, Herefordshire, Warwickshire and The Midlands.